Destinations Aviation Center Opens the First and Only Cirrus Flight Training Center in Rogers, AR
Destinations Aviation Center, a Cirrus Platinum Training Center based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, has opened a new Cirrus Flight Training Center in Rogers, Arkansas. This state-of-the-art facility provides comprehensive flight training to aspiring pilots, current aircraft owners and Cirrus enthusiasts.
As Arkansas’ only authorized Cirrus Training Center, Destinations Aviation is equipped with cutting-edge technology and a team of highly experienced flight instructors dedicated to delivering factory level training experiences in clean, modern Cirrus
Key features of Destinations Aviation Center include:
- Training in Cirrus SR series aircraft: Destinations boasts a fleet of late model G6 Cirrus SR 20’s and SR 22’s, with G7 aircraft arriving mid year.
- Flexible Training Options: To make it easy for clients to train at their pace and on their schedules, Destinations provides flexible training options, including condensed training packages and training on-the-go.
- Modern Training Facilities: Destinations’ modern briefing rooms and advanced technology are designed to enhance the learning experience for clients.
- Experienced Instructors: Destinations Aviation is staffed by a team of highly qualified and experienced instructors committed to providing the highest quality factory authorized instruction to clients at all levels.
- Comprehensive Training Programs: From initial flight training to advanced certifications, Destinations offers a comprehensive range of training tailored to meet the needs of aspiring pilots and experienced aviators alike.
- Safety Focus: Safety is paramount at Destinations, and the training center prioritizes the highest standards of safety in all aspects of flight training.
“We are very excited to become an integral part of the aviation community in Northwest Arkansas,” Owner and Chief Flight Instructor David Koehn said. “We understand the challenges of flight training and we are confident that our flexible training options make it easier and more fun to become a safe, proficient pilot.”
Founded in 2009, Destinations Aviation offers a range of courses, including private pilot training, instrument rating, commercial pilot certification, recurrent and transition training for Cirrus aircraft. The company has a fleet of late model G6 Cirrus SR 20’s and SR22’s with G7 aircraft arriving mid year, a Legend Cub, eight instructors and 15 employees.